To access Outlook through the desktop follow the steps below:
1. Click the Windows key
2. Search for "Outlook 2013"
3. Click Enter
4. Click Next
5. Select Yes and Click Next like the box below:
6. You should be presented with the box below: (The information should be pre-filled in if not fill it out.)
7. Once everything verify's you will be presented with a box similar to the one below, you will need to delete the part of the email that says: "@gwd51.k12.sc.us" and replace it with "@gwd51.org". (Check Remember my credentials so that you will not have to enter your credentials ever again.) ***YOUR PASSWORD IS THE SAME ONE YOU USE TO LOGIN INTO ONEDRIVE WITH***
8. After filling out the information click next. You should be provided with a screen similar to below:
7. Click finish and allow your profile to load, now you are ready!