Save your documents to the cloud so you can access them from anywhere.
- In apps like Word, Excel or PowerPoint, when you’re ready to save a document, choose File > Save.
- Choose OneDrive or a SharePoint site.
- If your OneDrive or SharePoint isn't listed, choose Add a Place and then sign into the service you want.
- Select where you want to save the file, enter a file name, and then Save.
- Your document is now saved online.
- Any changes you make will be saved and uploaded to the cloud, so you can access the latest version from anywhere.