- Go to the bottom of your district website and click on the CMS (Content Management System) login button.
- Since you are a new user, click the "New Teacher Webpages User" link below the login button.
- Enter your school e-mail address in the box provided and click "Send Email". You will receive a message at the top stating "an email has been sent with your login credentials" or "you are not a valid user of the online classroom, please contact your webmaster to be added to the permitted staff list." If you are not a valid user, please contact your district webmaster so your name and e-mail address may be added to the website staff directory.
- Check your e-mail for a message from your school district. In this message you will see your username (e-mail address) and your temporary password.
- Go back to the CMS Login page and enter the information that was sent in the e-mail. Click "login".
- You will be asked to enter the temporary password sent in the e-mail and create a new password. Passwords do not have any requirements.
- After changing your password you will be logged into the CMS. Click the "Teacher Webpages" button to start working on your teacher website.
Modified on: Mon, 16 Oct, 2017 at 6:02 PM
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.